Deopen Srls has created the Website www.deopen.it with the aim of publishing data and documents relating to its structure, activities and initiatives, as well as providing public administrations, businesses and citizens with information on their activities.
This page contains the legal notes concerning the use of the site.
This document may be modified at any time without prior notice. The user is therefore invited to regularly view the latest updated version of the same, available and permanently accessible from any page of the site, by clicking on the “Legal notes” link.
The display, download and any use of the data published on the Site implies acceptance of these legal notes and the conditions of the license with which they are published.
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents published on this site (texts, images, photographs, videos, etc.) are made available with a CC-BY 3.0 license, the full text of which is available at the following link.
This means that, unless otherwise specified, the contents of this site are freely distributable and reusable, provided that the source is always cited and – where possible – the web address of the original page is reported.
Use of the site and downloads
Deopen constantly strives to ensure the quality of the information published on the site, as well as their integrity, updating, completeness, timeliness, simplicity of consultation and accessibility.
For any report or suggestion you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
In no event shall Deopen be held liable for damages of any nature caused directly or indirectly by access to the site, by the inability or impossibility of accessing it.
Furthermore, Deopen cannot be held responsible in any way for the connectivity services used by Users to access the Site.
The documents on this site for download (download), unless otherwise indicated, are freely available and free, otherwise a warning is produced as a premise in the use of the same.
Access to external linked sites
The links to external sites, indicated in this site, are provided as a simple service to users, with the exclusion of any responsibility for the correctness and completeness of the set of links indicated.
The indication of the links does not imply from Deopen any type of approval or sharing of responsibility in relation to the legitimacy, completeness and correctness of the information contained in the sites indicated.
Deopen uses social media for institutional purposes, to increase transparency and knowledge of its activities: it informs, communicates, listens and publishes institutional content.
The published contents include photographs, institutional videos, press releases, service information, news related to Deopen activity as well as opportunities for involvement and citizen participation.
Through its social channels, Deopen can share and revive content and messages of public interest and utility published by other users.
The social channels of Deopen are constantly and systematically monitored.
Deopen is committed to managing communication and dialogue spaces within its profiles in different social media asking its users to respect some simple rules:
- We ask everyone to express their opinion with correctness, measure and respect.
- In social media everyone is responsible for the content they post and the opinions they express. However, insults, vulgarity, insults, threats and, in general, violent or defamatory attitudes will not be tolerated.
- Published content must always respect people’s privacy. References to facts or details without public relevance and which harm the personal sphere of third parties must be avoided.
- The interest of the topics is an essential requirement: it is not possible in any way to use these spaces for purposes other than statutory ones.
- Each discussion is linked to a specific theme: all participants are required to respect it, avoiding to widen the comparison in a generic and indiscriminate way.
- No form of advertising, spam or promotion of private interests or illegal activities will be tolerated.
- Content that violates copyright and unauthorized use of registered trademarks is not allowed.
In any case, where the social media allows it, all posts, comments or audio / video materials that:
- They present an inappropriate language and / or a threatening, violent, vulgar or disrespectful tone;
- Present illegal content or incitement to carry out illegal activities;
- They have offensive, deceptive, alarmist contents, or in violation of third party rights;
- Disclose personal data and information or that can cause damage or damage the reputation of third parties;
- They present content with obscene, pornographic or pedopornographic content, or such as to offend users;
- Have a discriminatory content by gender, race, ethnicity, language, religious belief, political opinions, sexual orientation, age, personal and social conditions;
- Promote or support illegal activities that violate copyright or that improperly use a registered trademark.
For those who repeatedly violate these conditions or those contained in the policy of the instruments adopted, Deopen reserves the right to use the ban or block (when possible after a first warning) to prevent further interventions, and to report the user to the managers of the platform and eventually to the police authority.
The following are the official profiles of Deopen Srls on social media:
- Linkedin (coming soon)
- Youtube (coming soon)
- Facebook (coming soon)
- Twitter (coming soon)
- Instagram (coming soon)
Any other accounts referring to Deopen Srls are not managed by them.